Noah's 4th birthday was this past Saturday. It's so hard to believe that our youngest is 4 already. I remember when we found out we were going to have a boy after having two girls, I was so nervous! I didn't know what to do with a boy. But he has been so much fun. He has quickly extinguished any fears we had of him being girly since all he has is sisters - he is definitely all boy! It has been amazing to me how he just picked up on all the things boys do and like without us pushing it on him. When he was born we were trying to decide on the name. It was between Noah and a couple of others. We decided to look at the meaning of each name we were considering. At that point he was such a quiet, content baby, and the name Noah means calm and peaceful. That's how we decided that it was the perfect name. Boy has he proved us wrong! But he really is a sweet and loving little boy and we love him so much. He brings so much fun and excitement to our family and I can't imagine not having him be part of our family.
For his birthday he got a Speed Racer bike, an electric guitar (so he can jam with his dad), and a Spiderman costume. I'm not sure which was his favorite - he loved them all. We went to the movies to see Kung Fu Panda, and went to dinner at Red Robin. It was really a fun day!
4 comments:
Wow, he looks so old! It's hard to believe that he is already 4. We can't wait to see him in a few days! BTW, did you make that cake Stef? I must say that I am impressed!
Noah is such a sweet little guy! I can't believe he is 4! Happy birthday Noah!
Happy birthday Noah!! How exciting to get a guitar and a bike!! Have fun on your trip to CA! Oh, I almost forgot- it amazes me to see chubby rolls on Noah when he was a baby- he actually was chubby?!
What a sweet little boy. I loved the pictures of him. My favorite is him and Mike with the guitars. SO cute. Sounds like a fun birthday!
Post a Comment