7 Things Mike Would Never Say
- Not tonight - I have a headache
- I wish I went to BYU
- Do you like my outfit?
- I can't wait for the Twilight movie to come out
- Please and thank you
- Tell me how you're feeling
- I could really go for a soak in a hot tub
7 Things Stef Would Never Say
- I've come to a decision
- I'm not going to shower today
- I want to eat fish tonight
- I don't feel like going shopping
- I won an argument with Mike
- Let's go camping this weekend
- Turn up the Pink Floyd
Now we tag all of you who read this to make your own lists!



5 comments:
Clever... so was it hard or easy to come up with that? It was cute.
What happened in our family that we dislike camping?
I'm not sure about the camping thing either. Maybe it was some traumatic experience that we all blocked out. All I know is that Mom loved to go! And what exactly did Mike mean in #1? Please explain.
You make me laugh! This is a good one.
Mike always leaves me speechless ...
Post a Comment