Today was Noah's first day of preschool. It's a day he has been looking forward to for months, and a day that I have been dreading. It's been tough for me thinking about my baby taking the first step toward being in school. I really enjoy being home with him, and I know it will be so lonely when he is at school. Fortunately it is only Tuesday and Thursday mornings for now. He is going to the same preschool Sammy went to, which helped him to feel more comfortable since he knows the teachers and all the fun things they do there. He was awake this morning before his sisters were, and was ready to go by 7:00. When I dropped him off, he was a little unsure, but let me leave without having a breakdown. He ended up having a great time, and can't wait to go back to school on Thursday!
Meal Plan #246
15 hours ago



4 comments:
We can't believe your baby is old enough for preschool! My, how time flies.
It has been fun reading over your blog and seeing what your family has been up to. XO, Thomas Family.
Yeah Noah! I'm so glad he enjoyed it. I didn't realize he was so much taller than Bryn!
What a big boy! He looks like a mini-Mike to me. Glad to hear that his first day of preschool was a success.
Kenzie and I are going to go check out the preschool tomorrow. I'll let you know what Kenzie thinks. She told me she wanted her home to be her preschool, so we'll have to see how tomorrow goes.
Post a Comment