Sunday, December 6, 2009

Arf

It seemed like we had a lot of dog related events in November. Daisy is getting so big, but continues to think she is still a small puppy. She likes for me to hold her like a baby. I encourage it, so can only blame myself.

The entire 2nd grade at Sammy's school performed a play called "Arf". Sammy had a part in the play - she was Alfie Afgan. Trying to put together a long-haired dog costume was a challenge for me. Having a speaking part was a little out of her comfort zone, but she was actually very excited. She did a great job!

We were a 2 dog family for a week while we dog sat for some friends. There was an age difference of 9 years between Daisy and her new friend Cali. Daisy loved having a new friend to play with, but wouldn't leave poor Cali alone. They would eventually wear each other out.

2 comments:

larsen family said...

Wow, did you actually make Sammy's costume? I'm so proud of your sewing/crafty skills! Sammy's getting so tall! Look how she towers above all of her classmates!

Unknown said...

Stephanie, what an amazing family you have. Beautiful just like their mom. I miss all of you. I am curious what performances you remember from college? Just all of us singing and being silly? I'm off to a RS meeting now. Have a happy day, Heidi