Unfortunately the time finally came that we found ourselves back in Fort Lauderdale. We made sure we milked it one last time, and went to the dining room for breakfast. Then we quickly collected our things and made our way off of the ship.
Since it was early in the morning, and our flight didn't leave until later that evening, we decided to rent a car and drive down to Miami to see the sights there.
We went to South Beach and parked so that we could go and see what it was like.
It was a nice beach, and the water was warm and beautiful.
We were totally the nerdy tourists with our clothes on, bags and shoes, feet in the water.
The old folks watched from afar.
It was painful for the kids to not be able to get in and play.
One last picture to leave you with. Unfortunately this was what we saw as we turned to leave the beach. I know, gross, but I had to share.



5 comments:
I must have had blinders on because I missed seeing that one last site (sight).
Nothing like a little butt floss to top of the memories :) So happy for you and your family...and your wonderful summer vacation :)
Thanks for the image burned in my mind!!:)
Are you referring to the lady in the thong, or the guy wearing the too-tight, too-short swim trucks?
Loved all the cruise pictures....makes me soooo jealous! (I take pictures like that too....I am so bad, but I can't resist--I just hope I'm not in anyone's photo collection for something embarassing or gross!)
Post a Comment