Sunday, November 7, 2010

What We Did This Summer

It was a fun and busy summer!  
Here is our photo summary of what we did:

Slept on the trampoline
Went to the splash park
Hatched another butterfly
Decorated cakes with friends
Picked blueberries
Went to the drive-in
Did fireworks
Camped inside
Played games with friends
Went roller skating
Went swimming - alot!
Made a couple trips to Silver Dollar City
 
 

3 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Glad I'm not the only one struggling to keep up on the blog!:) SLeeping on the trampoline... my kids are begging to do it- I'm such a chicken to let them! Ya know, what if some crazy comes in the night and takes them?? Oh, I forgot, we live in Bentonville!Maybe this summer.

The Mitchell Family said...

Love the pix of the kids underwater!! I think your kids had an incredibly fun summer.

larsen family said...

The only thing I wish you could have added to your summer was a visit from your favorite sister and cousins! Maybe next year!