Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Easter kind of snuck up on us this year. It was weird having it so early. The kids were excited to wake up and find that the Easter Bunny had visited. They all had to find their hidden baskets, and were excited to find in them candy and a fun surprise. Megan and Sammy each got a new Webkin, and Noah got a Lego garbage truck. They all had a new Easter outfit to wear to church, and they all looked so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if no one else is going to comment on this cute kids, I am. 1/4 of their genes are mine and they are really, really cute kids!

larsen family said...

Now that I am finally getting this blogging thing figured out, I can comment on your posts! The kids looked so cute on Easter and are really growing up fast (especially Megan!) We miss you guys!