I took Megan to the Orthodontist yesterday for one of her routine appointments. When the Orthodontist came over to check her teeth, he said "So, are you ready to get those braces off?" It shocked the pants off of both of us because we had no idea that she was going to be done soon. We thought she would have them on until next spring. It was a fun surprise. And so after a year and eight months and a few thousand dollars later (which we are still paying, by the way)...
HERE YOU SEE THEM
The day she got them on
AND NOW YOU DON'T!
The day she got them off



9 comments:
What a beautiful girl.
I can't believe how mature Megan looks now. She has grown up so much since you moved. WOW. She is a beautiful young lady!!
Great smile Megan! Take some advice from old Uncle Jeffy, just three words. WEAR YOUR RETAINER!
Wow!! What an awesome smile!!
How awesome. She looks great!!
Wow, it seems like she just barely got those on! She looks great! I echo Jeff's advice--wear that retainer! Nothing is as depressing as the prospect of needing to get braces again, especially as an adult (I know this from experience!)
She's beautiful! When you see a great smile like that, it makes the money all worth it... right??!!
Wow, Megan! Congratulations... I had to have my braces on way longer, and my teeth still didn't fully straighten... Enjoy your new,perfect, pearly white smile!
congrats~! I remember the day I got mine off, I hadn't told any of my friends and I went to school with a fun surprise! Now go eat something you couldn't' before like corn on the cob!
Post a Comment