Today is our 17th anniversary. Being married that long makes us feel really old. It's amazing how that much time can pass, yet it only seems like a few years. Last Sunday in Young Women the lesson was on Temple Marriage. It was neat for me to be able to reminisce over our dating, wedding, and then years since as I prepared that lesson. I brought a wedding picture to display, and the girls seemed to think it was amusing to see us in our younger days. So I decided that in honor of our anniversary, I would share some pictures that would show an evolution of us.
Turkey Tortilla Soup
1 week ago









12 comments:
Congrats on 17 years! I can't believe it has been that long. I remember when you got married! You have a cute family!
Congratulations! You've got us beat by a little more than 3 months. Good to know we aren't the old ones in the ward :)
It is fun to see the progression over the years. I love Mike's hair in the one year picture. Very 1993!
Conrgats! Did you do the River Grille? What ya think??? Hope your day was wonderful!
Love the pictures! They were fun to look at and you two have such a cute family. Congrats on 17 years!
Congrats on 17 years! Scott and I loved looking at your pictures, especially the one of you and Mike when Meghan is a baby. Such a beautiful picture!
Those pictures are awesome. John
Congratulations! Can you believe how time flies! It seems like yesterday that we first met Mike at your reception.
I loved looking at the pictures! You look beautiful in all of them, but Mike...WOW, he had some cool hairdos. Just kidding. Congrats on the anniversary. Seventeen years is quite an accomplishment.
All of those pictures are just so cute!!! Do you feel like it's been 17 years? I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever feel older or wiser, it's starting to just feel like I've been given a strange amount of responsibility for my maturity level! :) Congrats on 17 years- that really is an accomplishment!!!!!
Awesome Stefani! Happy anniversary!
You guys have a lot of cute family pictures over the years. It's amazing to think that it has already been 17 years for you guys. You have surpassed the 7 year itch and then some!
I do remember those early years. Your family is so darling. Sure wish we could see you when you come in June. I can't believe you will be 40 years old. Where has the time gone. Love you all- - -Your Favorite Aunt
Post a Comment