Okay, so all of you from Utah try not to laugh. Last week we got a "Big" winter storm here. We are talking 3 or 4 inches! Because we knew this "Big" storm was on its way, school was cancelled before the snow even started falling. And then after the storm was over they cancelled school again for the next day because it might be slick on the roads the next morning. We realized we had lived in Arkansas too long when Sammy asked Mike how he was going to get to work that morning! Oh well, the kids enjoyed the little break, and loved being able to play in the snow again. I'll never be able to get over some of these funny little Arkansas things!


5 comments:
Hey, nice blog. Change your background so we can read it.
xoxoxo
Stephen
Sorry, I didn't mean that to come across as being rude. I think the page looks great. I bet you miss all the snow we're having! Life is good, Jazz are rolling, Utes rock, BYU still stinks.
Seriously, how did Mkie manage to get to work in that blizzard?! I do love the fact htat here we can actually have a day to enjoy the snow with the whole family!
Sorry so many typo's in the last comment- it's still early!
Love it Stef... see you are already up to 95 on the ticker! :) and I promise I am only 90 of those! :)
Post a Comment