
Around our house you would have thought that Valentine's Day is right up there with Christmas. I didn't have to wake anyone up in the morning, Megan and Sammy were up and dressed by 6:45. Sammy came in and woke us up! They both had to wear outfits that looked Valentiney (is that even a word?). And they were even excited to go to school, although for 2 different reasons. Sammy was looking forward to her class party. Megan however was secretly hoping that there might be a boy harboring a secret crush on her that would choose to pronounce his undying love to her through some sort of Valentine surprise. Mike and I had to quickly brief her on how boys are a little slower than girls are to have interest in the opposite sex (I am
so not ready for all of this!). Noah was also excited to have a little party at his play group. Anyway, Sammy and Noah both had fun at their parties, and Megan was disappointed to realize that her parents actually know what they are talking about. They were however excited to have their Secret Admirers leave them a little treat on our doorstep after school. Valentine's is a fun day to show a little extra love to those around us. I'm glad that the kids get caught up in it!


3 comments:
What cute pictures! I saw Sammy when we went to the kids parties- her smile was so big! Poor Megan- but really she does not want those boys yet!
Such cute kids! Did the secret admirer leave noah the power ranger he was hoping for?
I tagged you!
Post a Comment