I can't wait for the first post- I'll keep checking for it!!! :)
The pictures are too cute! I love the picture of Noah in the green shirt and tie- waht a handsome boy!
I may be prejudice, although I really don't think so, my grandkids are the cutest!!! I just wish they lived a little closer. :(p.s. My kids are pretty cute too.
The kids are growing up too fast. Megan is looking a lot like a little Stefani--too bad she isn't closer to baby-sit for us! We miss you all and hope we can see you sometime this year!
The word is prejudiced -- we do know how to spell in the OC. Oh, and by the way, it's been in the 70's here.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't wait for the first post- I'll keep checking for it!!! :)
The pictures are too cute! I love the picture of Noah in the green shirt and tie- waht a handsome boy!
I may be prejudice, although I really don't think so, my grandkids are the cutest!!! I just wish they lived a little closer. :(
p.s. My kids are pretty cute too.
The kids are growing up too fast. Megan is looking a lot like a little Stefani--too bad she isn't closer to baby-sit for us! We miss you all and hope we can see you sometime this year!
The word is prejudiced -- we do know how to spell in the OC. Oh, and by the way, it's been in the 70's here.
Post a Comment