Here I am on the eve of the beginning of another school year, wondering where oh where our summer went. I decided I needed a reminder of all the fun that we have had over the past couple of months:
Fun at the Drive-in movie
Watching bird eggs become baby birds
Eating hundreds of popsicles
Swimming lessons
Fun at the lake
Late nights
Being crazy with friends
Just being crazy
Playing with the new camera
Lots and lots of volleyball
Finally going to a Naturals game
Picnics with friends
Experiencing a demolition derby
Back to school breakfast
S'mores on the grill
Goodbye summer 2009 - we had so much fun. Hello 8th grade, 2nd grade, and last year of preschool. Now it's time for me to dust off the project list and enjoy a little peace and quiet.



3 comments:
It is so sad fro summer to be over- but I am for sure ready for some peace and quiet! Wait.... I still have Carly, so I don't know how much of that I'll get! BTW- I won't be stealing the breakfast picture off your blog cause seeing myself from the back has nearly brought me to tears!!!!:)
Hey, I just watched "18 Kids and Counting" tonight which showed the Duggar's also going to a Naturals game. When are you going to run into them? It is sad that the summer went by so fast, but it looks like you guys had a fun, eventful couple of months.
Wow, you guys did have lots of fun this summer. What a nice way to recap all the fun.
Post a Comment