Friday, July 24, 2009

There's a New Female in the House


Introducing Daisy!
Mike and the kids have been begging since Casey died to get a new dog. I was able to put them off until it got warm, and then until after our vacation. Finally, I couldn't put them off anymore, and had to make good on my promise.
We got her one week ago, and she is 12 weeks old. I am happy to report that she has really been a great dog so far. It is fun to see the different personalities that dogs have.
We have to keep our eye on her because she does get into mischief.
(Don't worry, the dishes were dirty, not clean.)

But Mike finally has a new buddy to follow him around.

And so do the kids.

And that makes it all worth it.

8 comments:

De Anne said...

So cute!!! What a lucky dog to have found a family with so much love!

larsen family said...

What a cute little pup Daisy is! Is she feeling better now? She looks like she keeps you busy!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Cute puppy! I'll have to bring the girls over to see her!

Sarah said...

Love that Daisy!!

Nicole said...

She is an adorable puppy. Glad you clarified about the dishes. =)

Bench Family said...

I was wondering when this was going to happen! What a cute puppy! She looks like a Daisy!

Thomas Family said...

She is so cute and we are glad you are enjoying her so much.

I don't want my kids to see this post as they have been begging for one for YEARS.

Jeff said...

Somehow I can't help but laugh about what you could have titled this post rather than using "Female"!